Booking Terms and Conditions
Please acknowledge receipt and agreement of these T&Cs by email before your session
Payment and Booking
1. Payment for services, studio hire or production, can be made;
•by card over the phone,
•via bank transfer.
It is preferable that a bank transfer is made for the deposit.
2. Card transactions (debit and credit) over the phone will incur a 3.4% charge.
3. We do not store card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
4. Payment must be made a minimum of seven days before the proposed date of the session in the form of a non-refundable 50% deposit.
5. Last minute bookings (less than seven days in advance) require immediate payment of the deposit.
6. On receipt of the deposit, the date(s) will be confirmed and secured.
7. Failure to pay the deposit in time may result in the loss of your proposed date. Whilst we can hold dates provisionally, if another customer places their deposit before you and requests the date, we are obliged to give this booking to them.
8. The remaining 50% (the balance) is due on the first day of your studio time if you have booked studio hire OR, if you have booked a production session, the balance is due before receipt of the mixed track(s) OR, if you have paid for remote services (mixing/mastering/song-writing/additional production), the balance is due on receipt and approval of the example track or snippet.
9. Your file(s) will not be released unless the balance has been paid.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
10. We do not operate a refund policy on services. If you choose to cancel your session(s), the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
11. Bookings can be changed but we require 48 hours’ notice to do so. Any less will be treated as a cancellation result in the loss of your deposit.
12. As a studio we always ensure that unless otherwise specified by the customer, music recorded at our studio will always be given a complimentary mix and master within the studio time to ensure quality and a professional standard finish.
13. This includes one set of changes per track only after receipt of the track(s).
14. Changes that you require to be made following this will require payment of studio overtime.