Recording Studio, London Hire Rates
So, you’re very close to getting in the recording studio and finally getting that track laid down. That’s great news!
As a London based record producer, mixer, programmer and keyboard player, I can certainly help you with that one.
I’ve created a simple pricing structure. But if none of them quite offers you what you’re looking for, I can provide a tailored quotation.
Production can usually start shortly after hearing and approving your track. Once that’s done, you’ll have access to some of the finest vocal producers, musicians, DJs and engineers in the UK.
STUDIO / PRODUCER HIRE: HALF DAY / FULL DAY
Great things can happen in a short space of time.
|Full Day (8 hours)|
|With qualified sound engineer/programmer||£380|
|Half Day (4 hours)|
|With qualified sound engineer/programmer||£200|
- You walk away with a professional, broadcast quality track in the file format of your choice.
Overtime charged at £50/63 per hour respectively.
|Dry hire of studio – no engineer||£25 per hour – min hire 8 hours|
FULL PRODUCTION PACKAGE
One track: Professionally produced and ready to broadcast.
- My time in the studio producing your track
- Experienced session musicians
- Additional artistic/production support (where needed)
- Completely modernised studio
- Qualified sound engineer
- 1 x CHART SOUNDING releasable master track
Remixed Releasable Master
Any genre of music, including: Dub Step, Euphoria and Drum & Bass, beautifully remixed with my team of DJs and sound engineers.
About the studio
- Fully air conditioned
- Espresso and luxury coffee making facilities
- Beer in the fridge
- Fully sound proofed
- London (Ealing) Location
- Designed by world-famous designer (designed Abbey Road Studios)
- Analogue and digital recording equipment
- Over 50 musical instruments
- 1 Control room
- 2 Live rooms
Give me a call today or use the contact form to send me your track.